NOTICE: This agreement is between the ORIGINAL PURCHASER and MISKA TRAILER FACTORY.
Miska Trailers will warrant their products to be free from defective workmanship and materials in normal use and service for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
The warranty hereby covers any defects of workmanship and materials used in the structure of the trailer: i.e. the frame, side rails, cross members, welds, and sub frame assemblies. Wiring is only covered under warranty if the customer has purchased the “optional” sealed wiring harness or a upgrade model, which has a wiring harness as standard.
Limitations of Miska Trailers Warranty:
Components not made by Miska Trailers are covered by their own Manufactures warranty from defects including axles and axle components, tires, wheels, couplers, jacks, suspension components, springs, wiring, lights or accessories. We deal with only industry leading suppliers to provide the best products possible.
Exclusions of Miska Trailers Warranty:
- Normal wear on any item will not be subject to warranty. Normal wear items, include, brakes, tires, bearings, axle seals, light bulbs, and fading or cracking of flooring; but are not limited exclusively to these items.
- Any damage done due to lack of good industry maintenance such as improper bearing adjustment, incorrect air pressure, lug nut torque, etc. will also not be covered by the Miska Trailer Warranty.
- Any damage to the frame, axles, tires, or any other component due to overloading or abuse is not covered under warranty.
- Trailers used for rental are not covered under this limited warranty.
In the event of a defect in material or workmanship covered by this warranty, Miska Trailers will:
- Correct the defective work or replace the defective parts on a no-charge basis at our plant, or
- Reimburse the purchaser by paying a sum not exceeding the price charged by Miska Trailers for such work, or
- Provide for repair of the defect or replacement of the defective parts by an authorized shop.
All Warranty repairs must be pre-authorized by Miska Trailers before any reimbursements shall be made. Miska Trailers may require photographs of items that are thought to be defective in order to approve reimbursements. All freight charges to or from the factory or pre-authorized repair facility is the responsibility of the purchaser. ALL FREIGHT IS EXEMPT FROM WARRANTY. In addition, this warranty does NOT cover any economic loss including but not limited to; payment for the loss of time or pay, inconvenience, loss of trailer use, lodging bills, trailer rental expense, meals, storage charges, and other incidental or consequential loss or damage of similar nature.
This warranty will be void if the trailer is damaged due to overloading, negligence, or misuse. Without prior approval, any modifications or alterations to any product or part manufactured by Miska Trailers will void the warranty IN ITS ENTIRETY. Warranty Registrations must be completed on line and be on file.
Weights, dimensions, capacities and other measures stated in connection with the new trailer are only estimates and are not covered by this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, MISKA TRAILERS MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO MISKA TRAILERS. NO ONE BESIDES AN AUTHORIZED MISKA TRAILER REPRESENTATIVE IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE FURTHUR OR ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES ON BEHALF OF MISKA TRAILERS.